lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

In a moment like this

I don’t wanna feel I need to be alone. There are debts that I must pay, without money, without words. I’ll take some time to learn, to think about these flaws, that took you away from me but I can’t guarantee that tomorrow when I wake up I will forget your love and I won’t miss you. Like the storm cries rain my heart cries pain. And after your decision I still can’t find a reason to stop loving you. If I run away, I can’t escape from you.

I don’t wanna fight against something I feel, my wings are tied to you but yours are flying free. And tell me if there is a way to have another chance I’d sell my soul for you so you know that is not true.

And I will never forget the way you changed the colors of my life I wish you could understand I’ll be in the darkness again if u decide that the end is just your way to survive. Forgive me now if I lie when I say that tomorrow when I wake up I will forget your love (I won’t miss you)those days we spent together (like the storm cries rain) and I won’t miss you (my heart cries pain). I still can’t find a reason (to stop loving you) and I know that the truth is that I’ll never get away from you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
;